- liquids with a flashpoint < 55°C, as e.g. petrol, kerosene.
- chemically aggressive liquids, as e.g. lye and acids.
typical applications: both fill and suction pipes on petrol stations, pipes with pressure resistant interstitial spaces at petrol stations, industrial sites and chemical plants.
- liquids with flashpoint > 55°C, as e.g. heating oil, diesel.
- pipes, where the interstitial space is not suitable to take overpressures, that convey chemical aggressive and/ or explosive liquids.
- tanks and installations in areas with potentially explosive atmosphere (zoned areas).
typical applications: pressure lines on petrol stations, pressure lines in heating oil applications, chemical plants, refineries and tank farms.