- liquids with a flashpoint < 55°C, as e.g. petrol, kerosene.
- chemically aggressive liquids, as e.g. lye and acids.
typical applications: petrol stations, industrial sites and chemical plants.
- the monitoring of liquids with flashpoint > 55°C, as e.g. heating oil, diesel.
- tanks, where the interstitial space is not suitable for overpressure for the storage of chemically aggressive and/ or explosive liquids.
- tanks and installations within areas with potentially explosive atmosphere (zoned areas).
tanks with linings, bulk storage tanks (flat bottom tanks) with double bottom, chemical plants, refineries, tank farms and oil drilling rigs.